Maintaining the integrity of your information’s security
Keeping it top secret
In business today almost all information generated needs to be kept secure and confidential. There is so much personal, financial and commercially sensitive information that is generated, archived, retrieved and destroyed; managing all this information in a manner that maintains the integrity of its security is just one of so many day-to-day issues faced by business.
Relax: Let Document Management Solutions look after your information security
We take the security of your information seriously. We understand the need to keep your information private and secure at all points of its life cycle, from creation to destruction. The steps we take to maintain the integrity of your information’s security include:
- A secure storage environment that includes a back to base infrared motion detector alarm system with entry detectors on all doors.
- A secure IT environment with a Domain with strong password policies, a firewall, locked down wireless network and other features.
- Separate Administration and Operations access to our database; a warehouse person cannot, for example, access sensitive information about your account.
- Delivery procedures designed to ensure that information is always kept in our care and control at all times.
- When we deliver files, we place them in opaque satchels to prevent unauthorised viewing and only open the satchel at the delivery point to scan the barcodes on the files.
- The ability to assign different levels of security (from 1 to 99) to your items so that your staff can only access items appropriate to their level of security.
- The ability to allow or deny online access to different areas of our system so your staff can be restricted in what they can and can’t do; for example, you may not want all staff to be able to order the retrieval of payroll information – we can set our system up to prevent this from happening.
- Providing a secure destruction service to securely dispose of information at the end of its lifecycle.
Would you like to know more? Phone 1300 557 990 or click on Contact Us
O'NEIL AUSTRALASIAN REGIONAL STRATEGIC PARTNER AWARD 2011