Document Management Solutions has 3 archiving boxes:
Standard Archive box
Our heavy duty standard archive box is in a class of its own, our standard box is made to industry standard dimensions from an above average class cardboard, which makes one of if not the strongest archive box available. Our boxes are made in Australia from unbleached recyclable cardboard. They are designed with the long term protection of archives in mind and have the following features:
- One piece construction with the hinged lid attached to the box. This ensures that the lid never gets lost or blown off during a delivery or pickup.
- Strong triple wall sides to withstand temporary stacking up to 6 high and long term storage 3 high.
- Blanked off handles to prevent the ingress of dust: once the lid is closed, the whole box is dust proof.
- A join free base. You can lift these boxes with the handles while full and have confidence that the bottom will not drop out of the box.
- Information panels to record box information and encourage good archiving practice.
- Current records management clients: Please order via our online system by clicking here. Or by emailing the operations team
- Non records management clients: Please phone 1300 557 990 for very competitive prices to most parts of Australia
Watch our instructional video on how to fold a DMS box:
O'NEIL AUSTRALASIAN REGIONAL STRATEGIC PARTNER AWARD 2011