Keep your expired data safe
By securely destroying media, you prevent your company’s confidential data getting into the wrong hands.
Solutions for digital and film destruction.
When information on computer media gets to the end of its life, it should be securely destroyed – all data should be treated as sensitive. Disposing of media in the rubbish leaves a business open to espionage, identity theft and all the other potential nastiness that goes with information in the wrong hands.
Erasing data from tapes
The process of erasing digital information by ‘degaussing’ is a secure and highly effective means of removing data from modern high capacity data tapes. But to be certain that your information is safe from threat, the only option is to have data tapes securely shredded and we highly recommend shredding rather than just degaussing.
How we handle media destruction
- Document Management Solutions can provide locked and clearly marked ‘Media Destruction’ destruction bins for you to place media into, or we can collect media in containers provided by you.
- Using fully enclosed vehicles with security cleared staff, we will collect and transport your media to our secure facility.
- Your media will be undergo a secure disposal process. A certificate of destruction will be made available if required.
What can be destroyed?
- All types of magnetic media, including floppy disks, data tapes, reel to reel, DLT, LTO and DAT.
- CDs and DVDs, cases included.
- 2010Computer hard drives – we can arrange removal and destruction of hard drives from scrap machines if needed.
- Promotional material, including banners, signs and pens.
If you have something unusual to destroy, please ask! We will most likely have a solution. For more information about Document Management Solutions’ secure media destruction service phone 1300 557 990 or Please Contact us…
O'NEIL AUSTRALASIAN REGIONAL STRATEGIC PARTNER AWARD 2011