At last, there is an easy answer to archive overcrowding…
Your company’s records and archives have grown over time and are taking up valuable real estate. Do any of the following situations apply to you?
- Growth has made it necessary to expand and you’d like to have more room to do business and moving the archives out will quickly give you more space.
- An office move is planned and it makes more sense to store the records offsite that it does to lease or buy space to store them onsite.
- The task of managing the records on site has begun to present its own problems like OH&S issues.
- The time staff spend manage the archives is becoming a problem.
- The records are becoming more challenging to manage as they grow; it’s becoming harder to find what you’re looking for and time is being wasted in the process.
Call Document Management Solutions and move to managed records storage. With a managed solution, you’ll immediately benefit from:
- More space.
- Reduced costs; storing with us is cheaper than using your own floor space.
- Our bacoded tracking system that ensures we know where everything is and enables you to quickly find your information.
- An easy to access and centralised database containing your archival information.
- Online access to your information via our secure website.
- Reduced staff input; staff will be able to focus on key business areas instead of worrying about trying to find records.
Phone us a now on 1300 557 990. We’ll visit your office and take a look at things to determine a path forward that considers your unique circumstances.
O'NEIL AUSTRALASIAN REGIONAL STRATEGIC PARTNER AWARD 2011