Once upon a time Self Storage seemed to work…
Your company’s archives are stored at a Self Storage facility and problems are beginning to surface; addressing these problems is becoming more of a priority as time goes by. Do any of the following issues sound familiar to you?
- Carting archives to and from the storage shed is beginning to negatively impact staff effectiveness.
- Someone that was amongst the few members of staff physically capable of moving the boxes has left the company.
- The company has grown and the archiving task is no longer easy to self manage; the vehicle generally used is becoming too small and couriers are increasingly being used; finding the resources to arrange retrievals is scarce and sometimes offsite records do not arrive back in the office in a timely manner.
- The archives have grown beyond the limits of the system you use to track them, making the task of always knowing where there are increasingly difficult.
- Paying attention to destruction dates has become too hard due to issues like the ones mentioned above and records are being kept longer than necessary.
- OH&S issues and the possibility of a workers compensation claim do not sit well with your company.
Call Document Management Solutions. After consultation with you, we’ll develop a plan to migrate the records from Self Storage to our managed control. You’ll instantly enjoy more convenient Records Management without the problems you were previously experiencing. Your archives will be stored in our secure facility on purpose built, barcoded shelving.
We guarantee to be cheaper than Self Storage.
When records are being migrated over is a great time to sort things out and we’ll capitalise on this opportunity by:
- Using our expert archiving staff to repack archive boxes if necessary and carefully labelling the boxes to be consistent with your instructions and recording destruction dates. If your boxes are in good enough shape we won’t repack them, but will ensure they are correctly labelled.
- Barcoding all archive boxes and recording information about your archives into our database to enable fast location and retrieval of your information.
- Use destruction dates in our database so you’ll be able to effectively implement proper retention scheduling. We’ll provide a secure destruction service to dispose of expired records.
- Set up our internet based client access system, DMSOnline. You’ll be able to access all the details of your archives via our website.
If you think Document Management Solutions could help you enjoy an easier, cheaper, archiving experience call us now on 1300 557 990.
O'NEIL AUSTRALASIAN REGIONAL STRATEGIC PARTNER AWARD 2011